The first day with him!

He is my life.
We met him one current day in front of my house with our friends of the place. I thought that he was very handsome, sympathetic and attentive, but I never said anything because he had a girlfriend and one baby. I followed with my life and he with his life. In a lot of time we didn’t saw again and I was very worried for him. One day I saw him in the place in front of my house and I went there.
We spoke a lot of time and he said all what happened in his life. His girlfriend was a very bad women and he did bad things with three boys different. He was shattered.

He started to cry and he looked me in the eyes and in this moment I felt something in my chest. Maybe that was the love, but in that moment I didn’t knew anything. I could only see his eyes. They were so fantastic. I had the need to kiss him but he was the first in do the step.
That was magic. And of that moment we are together and more happy than in the past, this is important.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario